Join us on the first Thursday of every month to explore the arts!
Once the centre of the Okanagan Fruit Packing industry, Rotary Centre for the Arts is a hub for cultural activities. Home to a variety of artists and performers, we offer experiences that will appeal to every age and interest.
Here’s what’s happening at the RCA:
- Mal Gagnon 11 AM – 7 PM – Open Studio, 114 (FREE)
- Alternator Centre for Contemporary Art 1-8 PM – New Exhibits
- Monthly Exhibits – throughout the building (FREE to view)
- Open Studio – Bring your own supplies, 4-8 PM (by donation)
- Jazz Jam 5-7 PM for musicians and spectators (by donation)
- Ponderosa Spinners Weavers and Fibre Artists 5-7 PM – Open Studio (FREE)
- Tricia Dalgleish piano lounge 7:15-8:15 PM (by donation)
- Salsa Thursdays Lesson & Dance, 8-10 PM ($5 drop-in)