Join us on the first Thursday of every month to explore the arts!
Once the centre of the Okanagan Fruit Packing industry, Rotary Centre for the Arts is a hub for cultural activities. Home to a variety of artists and performers, we offer experiences that will appeal to every age and interest.
Here’s what’s happening at the RCA:
- Mal Gagnon 11 AM – 7 PM – Open Studio, 114 (FREE)
- Alternator Centre for Contemporary Art 1-8 PM – New Exhibits
- Monthly Exhibits – throughout the building (FREE to view)
- Open Studio – Bring your own supplies, 4-8 PM (by donation)
- Jazz Jam 5-7 PM for musicians and spectators (by donation)
- Ponderosa Spinners Weavers and Fibre Artists 5-7 PM – Open Studio (FREE)
- Tricia Dalgleish piano lounge 7:15-8:15 PM (by donation)
- Salsa Thursdays Lesson & Dance, 8-10 PM ($5 drop-in)
While you’re in the Cultural District, visit our neighbours! Enjoy the Cultural Flavours of the Okanagan at the Laurel Packinghouse, and admission to the Kelowna Art Gallery is free on Thursdays!