Join us on the first Thursday of every month to explore the arts in Kelowna’s Cultural District!
Once the centre of the Okanagan Fruit Packing industry, Kelowna’s Cultural District is a six block area now acting as a hub for cultural activities. Home to artists, performers and facilities, the district offers experiences that will appeal to every age and interest. Be sure to visit all participating shops, studios, café’s and restaurants in the neighbourhood.
Here’s what’s happening at the RCA:
- Mal Gagnon 11 AM – 7 PM – Open Studio, 114 (FREE)
- Alternator Centre for Contemporary Art 1-8 PM – New Exhibits
- Monthly Exhibits – throughout the building (FREE to view)
- Open Studio – Bring your own supplies, 4-8 PM (by donation)
- Jazz Jam 5-7 PM for musicians and spectators (by donation)
- Ponderosa Spinners Weavers and Fibre Artists 5-7 PM – Open Studio (FREE)
- Tricia Dalgleish piano lounge 7:15-8:15 PM (by donation)
- Salsa Thursdays Lesson & Dance, 8-10 PM ($5 drop-in)
Click Here for a full list of participating venues and activities.