** HeART Fit is taking a break for the summer and will resume on September 4, 2018 **
What is HeART Fit?
- a practice for those seeking a creative lifestyle and improved health through creative relaxation.
- a 3-hour session of Spontaneous Process Painting.
- a time to create ‘a resting heart’ by embarking on a journey of creative exploration, inviting creative spirit to lead you within, and awaken you to your authentic ‘self’
- open to all ages (children accompanied by adults) and levels of experience – from those who have never picked up a paint brush to those who are experienced painters
- supported and operated by participants in the group
- a group experience whose focus is to learn from and encourage others as we evolve creative values.
Every Tuesday by donation. Supplies available for first visit (then bring your own). For more info, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.