heART Fit: Spontaneous Process Painting
Location: Harmony Honda Painting & Drawing Studio
What is heART Fit?
- A practice for those seeking a creative lifestyle and improved health through creative relaxation.
- A 3-hour session of Spontaneous Process Painting.
- A time to create ‘a resting heart’ by embarking on a journey of creative exploration, inviting creative spirit to lead you within, and awaken you to your authentic ‘self’
- Open to all ages (children accompanied by adults) and levels of experience – from those who have never picked up a paint brush to those who are experienced painters
- Supported and operated by participants in the group
- A group experience whose focus is to learn from and encourage others as we evolve creative values.
Supplies available for first visit (then bring your own).
For more info, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.