RCA Building Attendant (part-time)
This part-time position reports to the Rotary Centre for the Arts’ Building Operator. Responsibilities include custodial duties, cleaning, minor repairs and maintenance, furniture moving, assisting rental clients, equipment/room set up and strike, and opening and closing the building.
• Able to work flexible hours, mainly evenings and weekends
• Customer Service experience is an asset
• Experience with janitorial work
• Must be able to follow directions, work independently, quickly and efficiently
• Physically fit and able to lift/move furniture
• Takes pride in their work
HOURS OF WORK
Various shifts Monday-Sunday (8am – 11pm). Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
RATE OF PAY
$11 per hour to start
Submit your resume to email@example.com or fax 250-717-5314. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.