This position reports to the Rotary Centre for the Arts Building Operator and performs facility maintenance and custodial duties. Responsibilities include minor repairs, facility maintenance, cleaning, opening and closing the building, customer service, working with volunteers, equipment set up and strike, and event assistance.
This position will also have responsibilities that include customer service, managing the Front of House for
theatre programs, supervising volunteer ushers and ticket takers and ensuring the safe and orderly operation of
guest services related to events in the building.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with janitorial work
- Building maintenance and experience with minor repairs
- Attention to detail
- Quick learner
- Physically fit and able to lift 100 pounds.
- Must be able to work independently, quickly and efficiently
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be bondable
- Customer Service experience is an asset
- Must be able to work flexible hours, afternoons, evenings and weekends
HOURS OF WORK: Various shifts Monday-Sunday, 8 am – 11 pm (approximately 30 hours per week
RATE OF PAY: $14 per hour
START DATE: Immediately
Please direct Resumes to: rcaops@RotaryCentrefortheArts.com