This part-time position reports to the Rotary Centre for the Arts’ Building Operator. Responsibilities include custodial duties, cleaning, minor repairs and maintenance, furniture moving, assisting rental clients, equipment/room set up and strike, and opening and closing the building.
• Able to work flexible hours, mainly evenings and weekends
• Customer Service experience is an asset
• Experience with janitorial work
• Must be able to follow directions, work independently, quickly and efficiently
• Physically fit and able to lift/move furniture
• Takes pride in their work
HOURS OF WORK: Various shifts Monday-Sunday (8 am – 11 pm)
RATE OF PAY: based on experience
START DATE: Immediately
Apply to: hiring@RotaryCentrefortheArts.com or by fax at: 250-717-5314.